So Next Week is Exams! Here at MDC we encourage pupils to take exams to push their abilities and gain awards and certificates for their hard work and improvements. So how do we properly prepare for them? We have kindly given you a help list to ensure you are all prepped and ready to go…
- Practice your routine! We want you to concentrate on doing your best performance rather than stressing about the routine, so practise, practise, practise!
- Correct uniform! Set your uniform out the night before to make sure you have everything ready in your dance bag.
- EAT and DRINK well before class! Make sure you are fully energised with food and water so you can perform to your best ability.
- Warm up and stretch! We need to make sure our bodies are at our full range to show off to the examiner so we can get the best results possible.
- Smile and Have fun! Just enjoying yourself and acting like your just doing your regular class is the best way to relax and perform your best for the examiner.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TAKING THEIR EXAMS NEXT WEEK!!
LOVE MDC TEAM!